The first day of NCVPRIPG 2017 (Saturday, 16 December 2017) is planned for tutorials. We invite proposals for high-quality tutorials relevant to the NCVPRIPG community. Tutorials can be for half-day or full-day, and must ideally cover a specific topic in depth.
Call for tutorials: NCVPRIPG 2017
Proposal submission: October 5, 2017
How to submit a tutorial proposal
Submit a PDF document (of about 2-3 pages) giving the following information:
(a) An extended abstract of the topic
(b) Details about the tutorial itself
Please see details below.
Please include the following details of the proposed topic.
- Motivation and relevance
- A brief overview of existing work
- Details of any topics to be discussed
About the tutorial
Provide the following details.
- Title and duration (half-day = approx 3 hrs, full-day = 6 hrs)
- Intended audience
- Any specific requirements (hands-on lab sessions, a specific software, multimedia support etc.)
- Contact details of tutorial speaker(s)
- Brief biography, including details about expertise in the topic (e.g. link to publications or lectures taken about the topic)
Proposals will be reviewed by the program chairs and the final decision will be conveyed.
For any queries, please contact email@example.com