1. Each oral presentation is allocated a total of 20 minutes, inclusive of time for Q&A.
2. A laptop will be arranged at the presentation site.
3. We will be collecting the presentations in advance. The authors will receive an email for the same. 4. The projector will be a standard resolution with a VGA connector. The native HDMI connectors will also be arranged.
5. If you require any special assistance during the talk, please let the session chair know of this before the session, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The poster size is A0 size (841mm X 1189mm) in portrait mode.
2. Poster presenters should stand by their poster during their session to talk with attendees.
NCVPRIPG 2017 will have a poster spotlight session where authors of each paper, that has been accepted as a poster, will be allowed to talk briefly about their work supported by one content slide provided by them. The details of the short presentation is as follows:
1. Each poster presenter will be allocated a 2 minutes Poster Spotlight session
2. Presentation will be a total of one slide.
3. Please send the spotlight slide (PPT format) to email@example.com with the email subject as Spotlight slide for Paper <ID>.
4. Deadline for sending spotlight slide: Dec 10, 2017.
NOTE: The authors will not have access to the computer presenting the slides. In particular, when the assigned 2 minutes get over, the display will switch to the title slide of the next presentation. Kindly prepare the short talk in advance according to the allocated time